Why not gather your favorite ghouls and goblins and start a new Halloween tradition this year? Making a gingerbread house is an activity everyone will love, and this Haunted Gingerbread House is the perfect spooky treat to build and eat together.
- Throw a Halloween-themed party to decorate Haunted Gingerbread Houses with friends. Buy an assortment of candies and cookies to decorate with and don’t forget the frosting!
- Set up a construction station with plenty of space and snacks—you can make this easy Halloween Chex® Mix with some of your leftover candy.
- Use different colored tissue paper for the windows. You can brush the paper with vegetable oil and stick it to the back side of the window using frosting!
- Do the Monster Mash! Listen to Halloween-themed music and decorate your house with orange and black streamers and pumpkins.
- Make fun new memories with more of these spooktacular Halloween treats: