These terms apply to all content posted and uploaded to our websites (or other onlineor social media forums or applications that we administer), including the following types of content:
- Comments and other written submissions
- Audio recordings
Before you post content, you must agree that you:
Won’t post content that is:
- Defamatory or libelous
- Harassing, threatening, or violent
Obscene, pornographic, or otherwise offensive
Won’t post these types of content:
- Charitable solicitations
- Materials that belong to someone else (including photos, videos, music, trademarks or other copyrighted material), unless you have permission from the owner
- Professional photos or videos, unless you have permission from the owner
- Images or recordings of anyone other than yourself, unless you have that person’s permission
- Information about anyone other than yourself, unless you have that person’s permission
- Won’t post personal contact information, including last names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or any other information that would individually identify you or anyone else
- Won’t impersonate someone else
- Won’t post false or misleading information
- Won’t post messages containing hidden or disguised meanings, or which are off topic or out of context
- Won’t transmit or post anything that contains viruses or any other harmful.
Also, before posting content, please make sure you understand and agree that we (General Mills and our affiliates):
- Have complete rights to everything you post. We can use the content (or any ideas or elements contained within the content) however we see fit, such as by copying or modifying it for use elsewhere, including with attribution. We can choose to not allow (or remove) any posting at any time.
- Reserve the right to change any of these terms at any time. All changes will be effective upon posting and by continuing to use the website, forum, social media page, or application following the posting of such changes will mean that you accept those changes.
- Offer our websites, forums, social media pages, and applications only to those who acknowledge and agree to the following disclaimer that we make:
DISCLAIMER. GENERAL MILLS (INCLUDING ALL AFFILIATES THEREOF) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE COMMUNITY RULES OR USE OF ANY WEBSITE, FORUM, SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE, OR APPLICATION MADE SUBJECT TO THESE RULES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF (OR KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF) THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF ANY PORTION OF THESE LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF GENERAL MILLS (INCLUDING ALL AFFILIATES THEREOF) SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).