How to host a cookie exchange
- Invite up to 15 people so you ultimately have a total of 12 participants, including yourself. Chances are not everyone you invite will be able to attend and padding the invite list will help ensure your party is well-attended.
- Ask guests to bring at least six dozen homemade cookies to share and exchange.
- Before guests arrive, prepare light snacks and festive drinks, such as cider, hot chocolate and eggnog.
- Fill your home with holiday music, décor and holiday-scented candles to set the mood.
- Place cookies in a designated area and ask guests to fill their holiday platter with six of each kind of cookie.
- Provide each guest with printed copies of the recipes to take home. Just print them directly from our Web site!
- Keep 'em Separated: To maintain a cookie's flavor and freshness, store different varieties in individual packets using Press'n Seal wrap.
- Sticky Situation: Prevent dough from sticking to cookie cutters by dipping the cutters in flour first.
- Safe Travels: Use Press'n Seal wrap to transport plates of cookies. The wrap seals to paper plates, glass platters – even wooden trays.
HERSHEY®S KISSES® milk chocolates and the Conical Configuration are registered trademarks of The Hershey Foods Corporation. Press'n Seal™ is a registered trademark of The Glad Products Company