Hot Fudge Sundaes for Dessert
- Skip more complicated desserts and just serve ice cream topped with our Decadent Fudge Sauce! Offer with cookies you've made, swapped or purchased. This idea may be the beginning of a Christmas Eve tradition.
If those holiday cookies have already disappeared, look to these easy cookie recipes to fill in gaps or get your cookie eating to the New Year.
No-Fuss Table Centerpieces
- Arrange small potted poinsettias on a tray in the center of the table. Add pine cones, a few Christmas ornament balls and festive fabric ribbon with wire along the edges (available at craft stores), if you wish.
- Wrap a bow of more ribbon around each napkin and place setting of silverware. The wire in the ribbon helps the bows hold their shape.
- Find small novelty candles—they’re probably on sale by now—to light at each place setting.
- Make small individual arrangements in mini-vases or juice glasses, using seasonal greens and flowers that coordinate with your dishes.