Two of the kids were on the blankets yelling “movie, movie”, long before sunset. They thought it was a great adventure.
Here are a few tips to make your Outdoor Movie Night a success:
- Bug Spray or citrine candles to keep bugs at bay
- String a set of outdoor lights around the screen for fun
- Extension cord of 30 feet or more
- Test out the movie screen and projector
- Portable speakers for better sound
A few shortcuts when you are short on time:
- Microwave caramel & cheese corn
- Use Pillsbury Cut and Slice Cookies to bake up warm cookies
Fun little extras to add pop to your evening:
- Turn gift boxes into food trays
- Have vintage candy or movie size candy boxes
- Striped and polka dot straws
- Project old family movies or photo collages as a pre-movie show
You can get the Outdoor Movie Night printables free by clicking here. Just print out according to the instructions and cut out.