Chances are, you’re probably craving something sweet, fruity and frozen this time of year.
Enter: 2-Ingredient Frozen Yogurt you can make at home in less than 10 minutes. Here’s how to make this ultra-easy fro-yo in two of our favorite varieties: mango and strawberry.
What you’ll need:
- 2 containers (5.3 ounces each) Yoplait Greek vanilla yogurt
- For Mango Greek Fro-Yo: 1 ½ cups frozen mango chunks.
- For Strawberry Greek Fro-Yo: 1 ½ cups frozen strawberries.
- Food processor
1. Place ingredients in bowl of food processor. Process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
2. Serve immediately for soft serve consistency. Or, transfer to freezer container and freeze at least three hours for firm, scoop-style frozen yogurt. Makes about 2 cups.