1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Make brownie batter as directed on box for cakelike brownies. Spread in pan. Bake 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently. Beat in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spread over brownie. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups finely crushed cookies over cream cheese mixture.
4. In medium bowl, beat dry pudding mixes and milk with whisk about 2 minutes or until thick. Spread over cookie layer. Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls over pudding layer; spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
5. When ready to serve, sprinkle 1/2 cup coarsely crushed cookies on top. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Cover and refrigerate any remaining pieces.