Now that you’ve found the breakfast or brunch recipe of your dreams, it’s time for some tips that’ll make serving a cinch.
Best Brunch Tips
- Wash and cut all produce, except fruits that may discolor (like apples, bananas and pears). Store in separate bags or containers.
- Prepare uncooked egg mixture; cover and refrigerate. Whisk or stir before using.
- Slice breads for French toast and place in resealable food-storage plastic bags.
- Make juices or bases for beverage mixtures; cover and refrigerate. Don’t stir in last-minute additions, such as carbonated beverages or alcohol.
- Prepare the coffeemaker so that it’s ready to go in the morning.
- Set the table and gather serving dishes and utensils.
- Place hot beverages in thermal carafes or slow cookers.
- Keep pancakes warm until ready to serve by placing uncovered in a single layer on a paper towel-lined cookie sheet in a 200F oven.
Need a couple more brunch ideas for a crowd? Explore the rest of Betty’s breakfast and brunch recipes.