What you’ll need:
- Ingredients for your favorite pancake recipe (In this example, I used my go-to Sour Cream Blueberry Pancakes recipe.)
- One 13 x 9- or two 8 x 8-inch metal baking pans
- Aluminum foil
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Wire cooling rack
- Snack-sized freezer bags
1. Prep your pans by lining them with foil and spray with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Stir up your pancake batter, just like you would if were you going to cook them on the griddle.
3. Pour batter into prepared baking pans (divide evenly if using two 8 x 8-inch pans).
4. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the top of the bars spring back when poked.
5. Remove pan to cooling rack and cool for 10 minutes. Using foil, lift from pan and cut into bars.
6. Serve immediately (with a drizzle of maple syrup or dusting of powdered sugar) or pop into freezer bags and stash in the freezer. (Wrap bar in a paper towel and nuke for 1 minute on high to reheat.)