Between dealing with professors, roommates and a jam-packed schedule, college life is definitely a balancing act. Help students stay grounded by sending a care package that contains all of the comforts of home and a few thoughtful surprises. We’re sure these essentials will be a welcome addition to any dorm room or apartment:
- A box of Helper to make mealtime a whole lot easier and still ensure a hot, hearty dinner for the student who doesn’t have the time (or the kitchen) to prepare an elaborate dish.
- Green Giant Barbecue Sweet Potato Chips for guilt-free late-night snacking.
- A favorite Christmas-tree ornament or new holiday decoration like a snowflake garland to brighten up a drab dorm.
- Freshly baked cookies from Grandma will give your kid a taste of the holidays. If your student has access to an oven, send a cookie pouch or two so easy homemade cookies are always within reach.
- A fresh bath towel—and a roll of quarters for laundry day.
- Tissues, vitamin C packets and throat lozenges for the inevitable sniffles that come with the stress of late-night cram sessions.
- Noise-cancelling headphones for cranking out a term paper when noisy roommates don’t show any signs of leaving.
- A coffee-shop gift card to keep them cozy and caffeinated.