Rejoice, pumpkin lovers! We’re celebrating fall’s favorite flavor with a no-bake pumpkin treat that’s ready in minutes.
What you’ll need:
- 8 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- ¼ c butter
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c white baking chips for drizzle (optional)
- 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish or pan
- 1 large microwavable bowl
- 1 spatula
1. Gather your ingredients and spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large microwavable bowl, microwave butter on High for about 45 seconds or until melted. Add marshmallows and toss to coat. Microwave for 1 minute, then add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and stir. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds, if needed, until the marshmallows are completely melted and the mixture is well-blended. Add the cereal, and mix until evenly coated.
3. Using waxed paper or a spatula sprayed with cooking spray, press the mixture evenly into the prepared baking dish. Allow bars to cool for at least 15 minutes and cut into six rows by three rows. Drizzle with melted white baking chips if desired. (To do this, place melted baking chips in a small resealable food-storage plastic bag and seal bag. Cut off a small corner of the bag and pipe a small amount of melted chips onto the bars.) Enjoy!