Decorate Ahead with Gusto
- Nestle tiny white battery-operated lights among entwined evergreens and grapevines sprayed gold or silver and arrange on the center of your table. Add gold or silver Christmas balls, then tall candles at each end.
- Attach sparkling "cling-on" snowflakes or stars to the bottoms of stemmed glasses or clear serving plates.
- Candles everywhere will make your dinner glow! Small candles placed in a collection of different sizes and shapes of glasses with stems and no stems will add many reflections. Weave tinsel around the bases of the glasses.
- Wish you had plate chargers to dress up your place settings? Make them yourself with our help!
Send Home Party Favors or Gifts from Your Kitchen
- Simply offer wine to drink.
- Brush up on wine pairing if you need help.