Skip the chips and make this delicious, dill-pickle flavored snack at home in mere minutes! Two kinds of crunchy Chex cereals, garlic bagel chips plus the irresistible allure of ranch seasoning will have you reaching back for handful after delicious handful.
What you’ll need:
- Ingredients for Dill Pickle Ranch Chex Mix
- Large microwave-safe bowl
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cups
- Small liquid measuring cup or bowl
- Rimmed baking sheet
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Airtight container or zip-top storage bag
1. Gather your ingredients.
2. In large microwavable bowl, stir together the cereals, pretzels and bagel chips.
3. In measuring cup or small bowl, mix oil, dill weed, garlic powder and pickle juice. Gradually pour oil mixture over cereal mixture until evenly coated.
4. Sprinkle with ranch dressing mix, stirring to coat completely.
5. Microwave uncovered on High 4 to 5 minutes, stirring every minute with rubber spatula and scraping side and bottom of bowl.
6. Spread mixture on parchment- or foil-lined baking sheet to cool. Store in airtight container.