I always dress up my water bottle at parties—it’s an easy and unexpected touch that definitely stands out. Make sure to have a few extras on hand to send home!
What you’ll need:
- Bottles of water
- Googly eyes
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Black marker
1. Cut your yellow cardstock to fit around the bottled water and affix with hot glue.
2. Using a ruler, trace a thin black strip of cardstock and cut it out. Wrap the strip around your bottle water and keep in place with a small amount of hot glue.
3. Using a gray piece of cardstock, trace and cut out a circle a little larger than your googly eyes.
Place a small amount of hot glue in the center and firmly press on your googly eyes.
Next, add your eyes to the bottle water using hot glue. We’re almost done!
4. To create the overalls, I cut a strip of blue cardstock into a 6-by-1-inch strip. Then, I cut the strip in half (3” x 1”). Next, I made the top of the overalls but cutting small slits and bending the piece in the middle over. Finally, I hot glued the front and back into place on my bottled water.
5. To complete your Minions, fill in the overalls and draw on their signature face and hair with a black marker.