This delicious no-bake dessert is the perfect harmony of salty and sweet! But rather than take our word for it, you should make your own. You won’t be disappointed—promise.
What you’ll need:
- 6 cups Chex Mix (Traditional, Peanut Lover’s, Popped! or any variation you’d like)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 10 oz. bag of mini marshmallows
1. In a large pot, melt 4 tablespoons of butter over low heat.
2. Once butter is melted, add bag of marshmallows to the pot.
3. Stir marshmallow and butter mixture until completely combined into a thick liquid.
4. Remove pot from heat. Add 6 cups of Chex Mix (choose whichever variation you’d like!) to the marshmallow-butter mixture and stir until Chex Mix is coated.
5. Transfer coated Chex Mix into a well-buttered or sprayed 13x9 pan.
6. Pat down mixture so it’s evenly pressed into the pan.
7. Let the mixture set. Sprinkle with kosher salt and serve!
We used Traditional Chex Mix snack mix for these bars, but we recommend trying out these flavors: Peanut Lovers’ Chex Mix, Honey Nut Chex Mix, Caramel Crunch Chex Mix, and Popped! Chex Mix or other Chex Mix variations you’d like! Try mixing and matching mixes in one pot for an extra salty, sweet kick.