Sweet, salty and crunchy, caramel corn is the ultimate snack, and now you can make it easily at home! You only need a handful of ingredients that are probably already in your pantry. Here’s how to make it in a few simple steps.
What you’ll need:
- Ingredients for Oven Caramel Corn
- 2 13x9-inch baking pans
- 3-quart saucepan
- Mixing spoon
1. First, heat your oven to 200°F and divide popped popcorn and walnuts evenly between 2 ungreased 13x9-inch baking pans.
2. Next, heat brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
5. Stir until the popcorn and nuts are well-coated, and then pop the pans in the oven to bake for an hour, being sure to stir every 15 minutes.
- Want to make cleanup even easier? Line the baking pans with heavy-duty aluminum foil before adding the popcorn and nuts.
- Don’t like walnuts? You can use pecan halves or unblanched whole almonds in this recipe, too!
- This recipe makes a great gift around the holidays.