Throw a Backwards Day Brinner Bash
January 31 is National Backwards Day! Celebrate doing things in reverse by starting a new family tradition, like serving breakfast for dinner. We’ve collected eight better-than-great brinner recipes from our favorite bloggers that your family will love.
5 Backwards Day Ideas We Love
Need more Backwards Day fun? We've got five playful ideas your kids will love.
- Hold backwards crab walk races in your living room or front yard.
- Play your favorite family board games in reverse.
- See who can say the alphabet backwards the fastest.
- Eat breakfast for dinner, and wear your pajamas to the table!
- Read your favorite bedtime story from back to front.