From Hawaii to Florida, we’ve created exclusive Chex mixes for every state in the union—perfect for election-night parties, big-game snacking and celebrating your home-state pride.
1. Alabama: Sweet Potato Chips Chex Mix
Native to North America, and often used in Southern cooking, sweet potatoes are packed with nutrients and flavor. Bring the taste of candied sweet potatoes to this sensational snack mix.
2. Alaska: Gold Rush Chex Mix
Recreate the Alaskan Gold Rush with this easy mix that combines dried berries and chocolate with salty nuggets of sourdough pretzels.
3. Arizona: Taco Chex Mix
Need a quick snack for your fiesta? This mix—flavored with zesty taco seasoning—is ready in minutes.
4. Arkansas: Puffball Crunch Chex Mix
Represent Arkansas’s rice and cotton production with this light mix, which uses popcorn to stand in for cotton balls and rice crackers for a crispy crunch.
5. California: Ginger Honey Crunch Chex Mix
Bring the sweet bounty of California’s agricultural production to this snack bursting with fruit, nuts and honey—with a ginger twist.
6. Colorado: Hiker’s Trail Chex Mix
Soy nuts, Chex and Cheerios take a healthy hike into this Colorado mix with raisins and chocolate.
7. Connecticut: Frosted Nutmeg Cookies Chex Mix
Connecticut is known as the Nutmeg State, and this frosted mix brings out the sweet spiciness of nutmeg—once a very valuable spice and still prized for its singular flavor.
8. Delaware: Iced Pumpkin Chex Mix
Delaware is known for a pumpkin catapulting contest, so bump up the flavor with this mix, showcasing great pumpkin cookie flavor.
9. Florida: Lemon Buddies Chex Mix
Go for the snappy twist of lemon with this mix from citrus-producing powerhouse Florida.
10. Georgia: Peanut Butter Blossoms Chex Mix
Find holiday cookie flavors in this easy snack mix that boasts peanut power to honor the official state crop of Georgia.
11. Hawaii: Tropical Island Chex Mix
Coconut, banana chips, fruit flavors and macadamia nuts add a tropical treat to this island mix.
12. Idaho: Loaded Baked Potato Chex Mix
Ranch dressing, Parmesan and shoestring potatoes make this mix an Idaho favorite.
13. Illinois: Windy City Chex Mix
Whip up a batch of Chex mix that combines the windy city's signature flavors of sweet and salty.
14. Indiana: Sweet and Salty Popcorn Chex Mix
Try this Hoosier-state mix, loaded with popcorn in a nod to the state’s large corn production.
15. Iowa: Cornucopia Chex Mix
What better way to represent the corn fields of Iowa than this snack mix made with different kinds of corn? Ready in just 15 minutes, it's perfect for a picnic or party.
16. Kansas: Barbecue Chex Mix
Bring the flavor from Kansas, one of the country’s great barbecue capitals, together with honey-roasted peanuts for this flavorful savory snack.
17. Kentucky: Bourbon Bacon Chex Mix
The flavors of the Bluegrass State—bourbon, bacon and pecans—meet up in this great snack mix that starts with a bag of Chex Mix.
18. Louisiana: Creole Kick Chex Mix
Add a Creole kick to your next gathering with a blend of spices, pretzels and a dash of heat.
19. Maine: Apple Blueberry Chex Mix
Blueberries and apples cross paths with cinnamon-coated cereal in this wholesome snack mix from the great state of Maine.
20. Maryland: Seaside Chex Mix
A microwavable version of the ever-popular Chex cereal snack mix uses seafood seasoning for a new twist to give it a taste of Maryland.
21. Massachusetts: Cranberry Orange Chex Mix
Celebrate the long-running Massachusetts cranberry tradition with this homemade snack mix laced with cranberry and orange.
22. Michigan: Honey Nut Cherry Crunch Chex Mix
Serve up a taste of cherry country with this crunchy snack made with Honey Nut Chex cereal, Rice Chex cereal, cashews and cherries.
23. Minnesota: Goin’ Fishin’ Chex Mix
If you’re a Minnesotan, you can go fishing on one of the state’s 10,000-plus lakes—or you can stay inside and whip up this cheesy snack that’s ready to eat in less than 30 minutes.
24. Mississippi: Mississippi Mud Pie Chex Mix
Just like a mud pie or cake, you’ll find chocolate, pecans and marshmallows in this delicious mix that takes its name from the dark chocolate color found on the banks of the Mississippi River.
25. Missouri: Dirt ‘n’ Worms Chex Mix
The kids will love this sweet Chex mix reminiscent of a very famous Missouri native, Mark Twain, creator of the legendary character Huck Finn.
26. Montana: Buttery Trail Chex Mix
Hit the trail and think of great open spaces with this delectable mix inspired by Montana.
27. Nebraska: Steakhouse Chex Mix
Get all the flavors of a Nebraska steakhouse special—steak sauce, garlic and fried onions—in a snack named for a state known for legendary steaks.
28. Nevada: Gold Nuggets Chex Mix
The cheesy puffed corn in this mix is reminiscent of the gold nuggets that make Nevada the leading gold-producing state in the nation.
29. New Hampshire: Ski Chalet Cocoa Chex Mix
Named for the big ski hills of New Hampshire, this snack mix will be a favorite for skiers, chalet-dwellers and chocolate lovers alike.
30. New Jersey: Italian Chex Mix
Balsamic vinegar and Italian seasonings bring bold flavors to our New Jersey snack mix.
31. New Mexico: Spicy Chipotle Chex Mix
Chipotles and chili powder add a smoky, spicy kick to this snack mix.
32. New York: Buffalo Chex Mix
Kick your party up a notch with a buffalo-spiced concoction of Chex cereals, pretzels and Parmesan-flavored crackers.
33. North Carolina: Smoky Chex Mix
Named for the Great Smoky Mountains that rise along the North Carolina-Tennessee border, the smoky flavor of this mix makes for a truly unique taste treat.
34. North Dakota: Sunny Sunflower Chex Mix
Bring in the sunflower seeds with the crop-abundant flavors of North Dakota in this wholesome mix that includes soy beans for added protein power.
35. Ohio: Buckeye Chex Mix
This sweet snack is a tribute to the Buckeye State of Ohio, featuring the irresistible pairing of the chocolate and peanut butter flavors found in buckeye candies.
36. Oklahoma: Cornbread Chex Mix
This snack mix recalls the taste of homemade cornbread—a favorite side dish in Oklahoma.
37. Oregon: Honey Granola Chex Mix
Oregon produces 95 percent of the domestic hazelnuts in the United States. Enjoy the touch of sweetness that honey and coconut add to this wholesome mix.
38. Pennsylvania: Philly Cheesesteak Chex Mix
Get all the flavors of a Philly cheesesteak without the mess in this ready-in-a-snap Chex mix.
39. Rhode Island: Spicy Tomato Chowder Chex Mix
With the chowder seasonings and small crackers that look like clams, this is a snack mix for lovers of tomato-based clam chowder—and residents of Rhode Island.
40. South Carolina: Peaches and Peanuts Chex Mix
South Carolina hosts an annual peach festival, and peanuts are the state snack food, making this the perfect mix to represent the state.
41. South Dakota: Black Hills Gold Chex Mix
This mix is a tribute to the unique gold found only in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
42. Tennessee: All Shook Up Chex Mix
The King loved peanut butter and banana sandwiches—some say he often added crisp bacon. Instead of a sandwich, try all these great flavors in one crunchy snack mix.
43. Texas: Tex Chex Mix
Spices, corn nuts and tortilla chips add flavor and heat to our Texas-inspired snack mix.
44. Utah: Lime Time Chex Mix
Utah's state snack food is gelatin, and for good reason. The average Utah resident eats twice as much lime flavor as the average American!
45. Vermont: Maple Roasted Chex Mix
Vermont is a leading producer of maple syrup in the U.S. Honey Nut Chex cereal adds a nutty flavor to this maple-flavored mix.
46. Virginia: Ham and Cheese Chex Mix
This salty, cheesy mix was inspired by famous Virginia cured hams.
47. Washington: Apple Pie Chex Mix
In honor of the apple-producing state of Washington, treat guests to this apple pie mix of Chex cereals.
48. West Virginia: Licorice Lovers Chex Mix
Bite-size pieces of black licorice add loads of flavor to this mix inspired by the heart of coal country.
49. Wisconsin: Sweet ‘n’ Spicy Beer Nuts Chex Mix
The sweetness of brown ale enhances the spicy flavor of this addicting snack mix from the great beer-producing state of Wisconsin.
50. Wyoming: Ranch Chex Mix
Ranch flavors bring a taste of the West to this Rocky Mountain-inspired snack mix.