Skillet potatoes seasoned with roasted garlic and herbs. Made with 100% real potatoes.
BETTY CROCKER® SEASONED SKILLETS® ROASTED GARLIC & HERB POTATOES
YOU WILL NEED:
1 3/4 Cups Water
3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
Nonstick Skillet Recommended*
- STIR Potatoes, water and oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet. (Do not add Seasoning.)
- HEAT to boiling. Reduce heat to medium. Cover; simmer about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until most of liquid is absorbed.
- STIR Seasoning thoroughly into potatoes; spread evenly in skillet. Increase heat to medium-high. Cook uncovered, turning every few minutes with plastic turner, until as brown and crisp as desired (browning and crisping may take as few as 5 minutes or as many as 8 minutes). Refrigerate leftovers.
*Alternate Directions Using a Skillet Without a Nonstick Finish
YOU WILL NEED:
1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- EMPTY Potatoes into 10-inch skillet 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain thoroughly; set aside. Rinse and dry skillet.
- HEAT oil in same skillet over medium heat; carefully add Potatoes to hot oil.
- STIR Seasoning thoroughly into potatoes; spread evenly in skillet. Cook uncovered, turning every few minutes with metal turner, until brown (browning may take as few as 4 minutes or as many as 7 minutes). Refrigerate leftovers.
Because range tops and skillets differ, adjust heat and cook times as needed.