The Queen and her ladies-in-waiting (or maybe damsels in distress?) will enjoy minstrels and musicians as they dance around this impressive pink castle cake. Stage a medieval court of elegance, complete with party games and girlish fun fit for a queen!
- Mail a sparkly stickers to each guest with the party details attached. Encourage guests to come in princess wear.
- Create a castle for guests to enter. Add twinkle lights inside and out.
- Offer feathered tiaras and fairy princess wands to each princess.
- Decorate pillows with ribbons to imitate a royal throne for the birthday girl.
- String pink crepe paper streamers and pink balloons.
Party Games & Activities
- Assemble a craft table for the girls to make their own crowns. Include craft paper, markers, small costume jewels, feathers, and glue.
- Include a selection of pretty beads to make friendship bracelets. Have each girl make and exchange bracelets and make something special for the birthday girl.
- Create a princess makeover station where girls can get temporary glittery tattoos, sparkly nail polish and the works.
- Buy a length of pink taffeta at a fabric store; cut into squares. Place kids nail polish and kid-safe cosmetics in the center; pull the corners up to form a bag and tie with narrow pink satin ribbon. Favors can double as table decorations along with iridescent glitter confetti.
Thice cream cones and sugar cubes help transform mere cake into a castle befitting a birthday princess. And it's magically easy with these step-by-step instructions from the Betty Crocker experts and Howdini.com.
Watch the Full Size Video