Tart cranberries, creamy white chocolate and sweet oranges come together in these deliciously addictive cookies.
SAVE ON THIS RECIPE!
- If using frozen cranberries, chop cranberries while still frozen
- This is a nice chewy cookie, use of fresh/frozen cranberries verses craisins gives the cookie a nice fresh slightly tart flavor
- Cookies do spread during baking
- Crack eggs in a separate bowl to make sure egg is okay, and you do not get any shell into the rest of your mixture
- Dough will be sticky
- We recommend using a scoop for making balls of cookie dough – this will assist in making sure all balls are consistent in size for even baking
- We recommend placing parchment on baking sheet for easy removal of cookies, and speedy clean up – if using parchment, do not need to use non-stick cooking spray
- We do recommend adding the pecans as suggested or walnuts
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips could be substituted for the White Chocolate Chunks/Chips
- Creaming – “to beat and ingredient or combination of ingredients until the mixture is soft, smooth, and creamy. This term is often used when a recipe calls for a fat such as butter and blending it with sugar” (Food Lover’s Companion – Herbst and Herbst)
© 2014 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved