Easy ways to dress up your cookies
- Go bite size. Everything is cuter when it’s mini.
- Pair off mini cookies and put them in cupcake wrappers.
- Wrap individual pieces of fudge and toffee in colorful foil.
Wrap it Up
Smart ideas for packaging cookies
- Take lessons from takeout, think pizza boxes and Chinese cartons.
- Raid the dollar store for tins and trays on the cheap.
- Make cake stands by gluing mismatched candlesticks and saucers.
Cookie exchange tips worth remembering
- Have each guest bring enough copies of their recipe to share.
- Ask guests to make extra cookies for sampling while swapping.
- Tunes turn a gathering into a party. Don’t forget the playlist.