Enjoy this tasty creamy chocolate fudge recipe that’s perfect for a dessert.
SAVE ON THIS RECIPE!
Let us share another recipe for gift giving--Layered Brownies. To make the gift, layer the following ingredients in a 2-quart glass jar and seal the jar:
• 1/3 cup baking cocoa
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup white baking chips
• 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
• 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all- purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts, if desired
Attach a small wooden spoon to the jar with a festive ribbon along with these directions for baking:
Directions for Baking: Mix contents of jar with 2/3 cup vegetable oil, 3 eggs and 1 teaspoon vanilla in large bowl with spoon. Pour into greased 9-inch square pan, and bake at 350º for about 30 minutes.
© 2013 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved