Yes, quick and healthy breakfasts can go together. Jumpstart your family’s day—and your own—with some of our newest quick breakfast ideas.
It may arguably be the most important meal of the day. Studies suggest kids who eat breakfast:
Make a nutritional breakfast with these quick ideas:
- Tend to have healthier diets
- May have improved short-term memory
- Are more attentive
- Are more energetic in the morning
- May have fewer discipline problems
- Spread peanut butter on a warmed whole-wheat tortilla. Fill it with sliced bananas or apples.
- Toast a whole-wheat waffle. Spoon blueberries or strawberries over the top.
- Combine a favorite ready-to-eat whole-grain cereal with low-fat flavored yogurt instead of milk.
- Fill a whole-wheat pita bread pocket with scrambled eggs and salsa.
- Mix low-fat vanilla yogurt with a dash of cinnamon. Dip grapes, orange slices or kiwifruit slices