- One or two tips like these get you closer to perfect pizza!
- Move oven rack to lowest position when you bake Bisquick® pizzas. Check recipe to make sure.
- After you grease the pizza pan or cookie sheet, sprinkle it with cornmeal for added crust crispness.
- For a light, tender crust, use very hot water and stir only 20 times. Stirring the dough too much will make the crust tough.
- Learn all about the cheeses in that ‘Italian cheese blend’ or substitute another variety to save a trip to the store by consulting our Varieties of Natural Cheese chart.
Mad for malts?
Malts have long been favorite drinks when eating pizza. Enjoy these three recipes with great malt flavor. Two are for dessert!