Our 100 all-time favorite snacks—from make-ahead dips and desk-drawer saviors to classics we can't live without (looking at you, Ants on a Log!).
Fun with Yogurt
1. Protein-packed Strawberry Parfait: Layer Yoplait® Greek 100 Strawberry yogurt with 2 tablespoon slivered almonds and ½ cup sliced strawberries for a protein-full snack that will tide you over for hours.
2. Lime Watermelon & Mint-Yogurt Sauce: Spritz fresh lime juice over a bowl of cubed watermelon. Dip into Yoplait Greek plain yogurt mixed with freshly chopped mint leaves.
3. Mixed Berry Cream Parfaits: Layer fresh berries, crunchy granola and fat-free yogurt in a clear glass for a quick, easy and oh-so-pretty snack.
4. Breakfast Waffles & Yogurt: Up the regular waffle batch so leftovers can be dunked in a light dip of Yoplait Greek 100 vanilla yogurt well into the day.
5. Caramel Apple Yogurt Parfaits: Here’s a sweet idea: combine fat-free yogurt, apples and caramel topping for a 10-minute snack that wows.
6. Strawberry Orange Smoothies: Whip frozen organic strawberries, creamy yogurt and orange juice with touch of honey into 10-minute smoothies.
7. Greek Yogurt-Banana Split: A banana split for snack time? When it’s made with Yoplait® Greek Fat Free yogurt, why not?
8. Yogurt-covered Pretzels: Line a cookie sheet with waxed or parchment paper. Dip mini pretzels into fruity Yoplait Trix yogurt. Arrange in a single layer on the cookie sheet and freeze until yogurt sets. Berries also make yummy dippers.
9. Fruity Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Sandwiches: Cool off with crunchy granola, indulgent chocolate, sweet and creamy frozen yogurt.
10. Chocolate Chip Yogurt Delight: Yoplait® Light Fat Free yogurt, chocolate chips and blackberries are all you need to create this 5-minute snack-time wonder.
11. Original Chex® Party Mix: No need to wait for the holidays to roll around to break out this crowd-pleaser.
12. Dulce de Leche Cheerios® Snack Mix: You’re just 5 minutes away from a sweet and salty snack mix big enough to please eight hungry kids.
13. Sweet N’ Salty Peanut Butter Chex® Mix: Chocolate Peanut Butter Chex® Mix + Reeses’s Puffs® cereal + salty peanuts = a peanut butter lovers dream come true.
14. Pizza-ria Chex® Mix: Chex Mix®, pepperoni, mozzarella and shaved Parmesan. Need we say more?
15. Fruity Fun Snack Mix: Mix Trix cereal, pretzel twists and your favorite dried fruit for a satisfying 10-minute treat.
16. Cheddar Chex® Mix: Punch up a bag of Chex® Cheddar snack mix with cheddar popcorn, cheddar cheese cubes and mini summer sausages.
17. Cinnamon Burst Cheerios® Snack Mix: Shake up a batch of this light and crunchy mix and munch on it all week.
18. Chex® Bridge Mix: Break out of the chips-and-dip rut with this unique take on a snack-time staple.
19. Peanutty Good Luck Snack: This sweet cereal mix takes minutes to make.
20. S’Mores Snack Mix: Enjoy the flavor of s’mores anywhere with this easy-to-make mix—no campfire required!
21. Banana Bread: Fresh from the oven is hard to beat, but we’ll never turn down a slab of from-scratch banana bread.
22. Pigs in Blankets (from Betty Crocker’s Cook Book for Boys and Girls). Heat oven to 450°. Make biscuits as directed on Bisquick package. Roll dough into ¼-inch thick rectangle. Cut into 4 x 3-inch oblongs. Wrap each oblong around a hot dog, letting ends of hot dog peep out. Bake 15 minutes; serve hot. (Makes 12)
23. Ants on a Log: Spread peanut butter inside the hollow part of a couple celery stalks. Top with raisin “ants,” cut into pieces and serve.
24. String Cheese & Apple Slices: A satisfying combo you can eat anywhere!
25. Hard-boiled Eggs: Get a protein boost between meals (or after sports practice or a workout) by snacking on hard-boiled eggs. Season with salt and pepper, or just gobble ’em up plain.
26. Pizza Deviled Eggs: Give ordinary deviled eggs an Italian spin with mini pepperonis, Italian cheese and chopped green onion.
27. Cottage Cheese & Fresh Peaches: Any stone fruit works great, but peaches are a classic best left alone.
28. Jam & Butter Bread: Have the kids lend a hand in the kitchen while making this lovely four-ingredient strawberry freezer jam—delicious straight from the jar or slathered on crusty bread with a little butter.
29. Popcorn: Consider air-popped popcorn the blank canvas of the snack world. Go-to topping ideas, besides the tried-and-true butter-and-salt combo, include: hot sauce, Parmesan cheese, curry powder, Old El Paso taco seasoning, dry ranch dressing seasoning, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and sugar. Raisins, sunflower seeds, almonds, candy-coated chocolate pieces, dried cranberries all make for tasty mix-ins.
30. Cheesy Bacon Potato Skins: Fried potato skins topped with cheese and bacon make an indulgent snack that’s ready in just an hour.
Eat Your Veggies
31. Spinach Artichoke Dip: This top-rated spin dip will have your crew happily eating their veggies. Great with pita chips or fresh vegetable sticks.
32. Tomato Tapas: Core out cherry or grape tomatoes and stuff with healthified blue cheese dressing.
33. Veggies & Ranch Dip: Mix up chipotle ranch dip when you chop the week’s fresh veggies during Sunday prep time, and have snacks ready to go when hunger pangs arrive.
34. Cucumber Cream Cheese Bites: Smear herbed cream cheese on cucumber rounds. Eat alone or atop whole wheat crackers.
35. Garlic Romano Sweet Potato Fries: Punchy garlic and freshly grated Romano cheese dress take regular sweet potato fries from ordinary to extraordinary.
36. Celery with Apricots & Almond Butter: Try this twist on snack-time classic ants on a log: Smear the inside of two celery stalks with 1 tablespoon almond butter and top with two chopped dried apricots. Yum!
37. Tomato Slices & Pesto: Slice up a tomato, spreading a thin layer of pesto on each slice. Top with thin pieces of mozzarella cheese and then microwave or broil until cheese has melted.
38. Snap Peas & Hummus: Sugar snap peas pair up nicely with this roasted-garlic white bean hummus.
39. Kale Chips: Preheat oven to 350°. Rinse a bunch of green kale thoroughly and rinse in a salad spinner. Tear leaves from stalks into bite-sized pieces. Spread leaves on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until kale richly green and crispy.
40. Edamame: Fiber-rich soybeans cook up just minutes—just drop a cup or two into a boiling saucepan of salted water and skim them off when they float to the top.
41. Chocolate Chip Snack Cake: A cold glass of milk would be the perfect accompaniment to this moist, chocolate-chip studded snack cake. Using Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® cake mix cuts the prep time down to a quick 20 minutes.
42. Pears & Goat Cheese: Perfect plain, on a cracker or dressed up on a hunk of baguette.
43. Dulce de Leche Popcorn Balls: Part crunchy, part sweet and all around delicious, these bite-size snacks are ready in just 25 minutes.
44. Sweet & Salty Dipped Pretzels: Perk up ordinary pretzel sticks by rolling in almond bark, cereal and peanuts.
45. PB& Banana Campfire Canapé: Spread a granola bar with peanut butter and add banana slices.
46. Berries & Cream Campfire Canapé: Grabbing a granola bar for a snack is a good idea. Topping it with cream cheese and berries takes it to an irresistible new level.
47. Graham Crackers & Frosting: Nothing beats a generous swipe of Betty Crocker® vanilla frosting on a graham cracker.
48. Vanilla Honey Peanut Butter Popcorn: Give nutrient-rich popcorn a silky-sweet upgrade with this delicious peanut-buttery version.
49. Frozen Grapes: Pop snack-sized bags full of washed red or green grapes in the freezer and pull them out when you need a refreshing snack on the go.
50. Apple Snack Stacks: Here’s a delicious way to get in your apple a day: stuff it with peanut butter or cheese.
51. Chips & Dip: Nothing beats good old potato chips and dip; up the health factor by grabbing a bag of Food Should Taste Good’s® salt and pepper sweet potato chips to pair with a cool creamy pesto dip.
52. Italian Dunkers: Make-ahead peppered parmesan breadsticks and a jar of marinara double as an easy dinner side (Italian menu or not).
53. Mini Pitas & Hummus: Tear and dunk mini pita breads and veggies in herb hummus.
54. Healthified Fluffy Orange Fruit Dip: Made with 62 percent less fat than the original recipe, this dip blossoms with flavor thanks to 99 percent fat-free yogurt and orange juice concentrate.
55. Peanut Butter Greek Yogurt Dip: In blender or food processor, blend a container of Yoplait® Greek 100 Vanilla with 1 tablespoon each of peanut butter and honey. Serve with apple slices and graham crackers.
56. Spicy Carrot Hummus: Deliciously seasoned honey Dijon carrots give typical hummus a fresh new kick.
57. Black Bean & Roasted Corn Salsa: This isn’t your average dip. Green Giant’s® new honey roasted sweet corn is a perfect match for salsa and a side of tortilla chips.
58. Hawaiian Pizza Dipping Sauce: Just when you thought Pizza Rolls couldn’t get any better, we go and make a dipping sauce for them. Dunk away!
59. Salsa Guacamole: Holy guacamole, this dip is doubly delicious. Mix together fresh guac and fire-roasted tomato salsa, then dig in! We love it with Food Should Taste Good’s® hearty Cantina tortilla chips.
60. Strawberry Marshmallow Fruit Dip: Transform Yoplait® Greek Fat Free strawberry yogurt into an irresistible dip with the help of fresh strawberries, melon and grapes.
Salty & Spicy
61. Buttered or Cheese KIX®: This easy crowd-pleaser comes from the gotta-have Betty Crocker’s Picture Cookbook, $19. Melt 5 tablespoons butter in a heavy skillet. Remove pan from heat. Stir in 5 tablespoons grated parmesan, if desired. Add 4 cups KIX. Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt. Stir well.
62. Spiced Baked Chickpeas: The power of protein’s made portable with these subtly spiced, crunchy baked chickpeas.
63. Pizza Snacks: Roll up a batch of easy flaky pizza snacks for a crowd-pleasing after-school treat.
64. Microwave Nachos: Make a single-serving plate of cheesy, yummy nachos without turning the oven on with this simple nacho recipe.
65. Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Nachos: Don’t underestimate your slow-cooker’s ability to turn out super-tasty nachos in a snap.
66. Chile con Queso: Creamy American cheese, Old El Paso® green chiles, diced tomatoes and tortilla chips are all you need for an impossibly easy slow-cooker cheese dip.
67. Nacho Popcorn: Plain popcorn gets a south-of-the-border punch with the addition of green chiles, cheese, seasonings and olives.
68. Ham & Cheese Canapé: Layering ham and cheese on a granola bar gives you a sweet-spicy-salty combo in every bite of this super-quick snack.
69. Bugles® & Cheese: It doesn’t matter if you’re an Original, Ranch or Sour Cream & Onion Bugles fan, the crispy corn cone is even better stuffed with a few cubes of your cheese of choice.
70. Asian Popcorn: Soy sauce, sesame oil and wasabi peas are the secret ingredients that give this popcorn its signature twist.
Grab and Go
71. Peach-Cereal Bars: Cereal, yogurt and fruit come together in an unexpected way in these quick, customizable bars.
72. Bite-sized Larabar® & Yogurt: Fuel up on the run with a mini Larabar® and a Yoplait® Greek 100 yogurt.
73. Cinnamon-Raisin Biscuits: A household staple gets a makeover with these unbelievably easy cinnamon raisin biscuits—perfect paired with almond butter for an extra-special treat.
74. Go-Gurt® & GORP: Spoons aren’t necessary when you pair Go-Gurt® with a hearty, homemade trail mix like this Load ‘n Go GORP.
75. Dulce de Leche No-Bake Snack Bars: Who says cereal is just for breakfast? These deliciously crunchy no-bake bars are made with Dulce de Leche Cheerios, dried fruit and almonds.
76. Chewy Granola Drops: Cookie meets granola in this easy-to-make cookie-jar favorite.
77. Roasted Almonds: Spread out a few handfuls of raw almonds on a cookie sheet and pop in a 350-degree oven for 10-12 minutes until golden; sprinkle with kosher salt and let cool; store in an airtight container.
78. Fruit Roll-ups®: Not just for kids, Fruit Roll-ups are a great afternoon treat for those long days in the office. Even better? Simply Fruit by Fruit Roll-ups are made with real fruit and include no food dyes—not to mention they have only 50 calories.
79. Backpacker Bars: Suitable for hiking home from school or a winding mountain pass, these bars are a sweet super-fuel treat.
80. String Cheese & Grapes: Pair a piece of low-fat string cheese with a handful of grapes for a fulfilling snack that’s a snap to eat on the go.
On a Stick
81. Tortellini Kabob: Pasta on a stick? You bet! Leftover tortellini stacks up nicely on a skewer—with a few chunks of parmesan thrown in, and drizzled with a little extra virgin olive oil and a dusting of salt and pepper.
82. Mini Fruit Skewers: Pick your favorite fruits—bananas, grapes, strawberries and melon work great—and add a couple of cheese cubes for protein. Add a squirt of honey to vanilla Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt for a quick dipping sauce.
83. Cinnamon Burst Cheerios® Cereal Pops: Crunchy, caramel-y, marshmallow-y goodness—on a stick!
84. Jicama on a Stick: Peel a jicama; cut into cubes and put on a skewer. Toss with lime juice and sprinkle with salt, sugar and chili powder.
85. Pizza Rolls Kabobs: Turn pizza snacks into kabobs and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
86. Antipasto on a Stick: On a skewer, thread cubes of string cheese, cherry tomatoes, cubes of salami (or summer sausage) and olives.
87. Parmesan & Pesto Skewers: Slice off a few pieces of good parmesan, stacking them between chunks of bread on a skewer, then dipping into a bowl of snappy 10-minute basil pesto.
88. Salad on a Stick: Make a portable salad by threading cherry tomatoes, cubes of cheese, olives and cucumber pieces on to skewers. Also great as a caprese salad, with fresh mozzarella, basil and cherry tomatoes drizzled with balsamic vinegar.
89. Frozen Fruit Kabobs: Thread slices of banana, melon and/or pineapple cubes and grapes onto wooden skewers. Freeze on a rimmed baking sheet for at least an hour and serve.
90. Fruit Pops: Bring back a taste of summer any time of year with these refreshing fruit-and-veggie rich crazy carrot pops.
Wrap it Up
91. PB& J Crepes: The French standby is a perfect canvas for whatever sweet or savory cravings you’re looking to satisfy, and this version is sure to be a big hit with kids both big and small.
92. Rainbow Veggie Roll-ups: Take a spinach tortilla, spread with cream cheese and sprinkle with spinach leaves and thinly sliced red bell pepper.
93. Barbecue Chicken Tortilla Pizzas: Pile barbecue chicken, shredded cheese and Old El Paso salsa high on a tortilla, and pop in the oven for 15 minutes.
94. Pickle Wraps: Whether you’re a tavern ham diehard or dried roast beef purist, whole garlicky dills covered in cream cheese and wrapped in thin-sliced deli meat is an excellent salty, crunchy snack.
95. Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps: Spicy wing sauce and cool ranch dressing give this wrap just the right kick and cool-off.
96. Mexican Pizza: Take an Old El Paso® tortilla, spread with refried beans, and cheese and pop it in the oven open-faced for a few minutes.
97. Apple-Cinnamon Quesadilla: Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a skillet, then lay a flour tortilla in the pan and top with thinly sliced apple. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar on one side. Fold the tortilla in half and cook until golden. Cut into wedges and dip into Yoplait® Light Apple Turnover yogurt.
98. Bean Roll-ups: Spread flour tortilla with Old El Paso® refried beans. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and taco sauce (and pickled jalapeños for more kick). Roll up and microwave for 30 seconds. Serve chunky salsa, guacamole and sour cream on the side for dunking.
99. Egg, Chicken or Tuna Salad Wraps: Make-ahead protein-rich salads at their finest. Go traditional or throw in a twist (like this curried egg salad sandwich); great for the lunchbox or between meals any day of the week.
100. Taco Wrap: Crisp lettuce is the only shell you need for these yummy inside-out taco salad wraps.