15 standout main courses for any holiday menu.
1. Herb and Garlic Crusted Beef Rib Roast
Basil, thyme and plenty of garlic give this popular roast its signature crust.
2. Glazed Baked Ham
Classic holiday ham at its finest.
3. Roast Goose with Apple Stuffing
Tart apples are the perfect balance to the rich flavor of roasted goose.
4. Herbed Rack of Lamb
This elegant entrée only looks like to takes forever to make, but actually it's ready in less than an hour.
5. Pan Seared Parmesan Scallops
Tender seared scallops are simple to make and impressive to plate.
6. Pork Crown Roast with Fruited Stuffing Supreme
A true showstopper that's bound to get your guests talking.
7. Ancho Chili Turkey with Maple Bourbon Glaze
Bourbon, maple syrup and ancho chile paste give this bird its smoky-sweet depth.
8. Gorgonzola and Mushroom Stuffed Beef Tenderloin with Merlot Sauce
Give classic beef tenderloin an elegant upgrade with creamy gorgonzola, mushrooms and red wine.
9. Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon
This low-calorie salmon strikes the ideal sweet-savory balance.
10. Italian Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Sweet Potatoes
This Mediterranean-inspired meat-and-potatoes meal comes together in less than an hour.
11. Thyme-Roasted Chicken with Vegetables
A trusty standby that's perfectly suited for a crowd or a cozy night in for two.
12. Shrimp and Pasta with Mushrooms
A perennial restaurant favorite, this spaghetti and shrimp dish comes together beautifully with a light, white wine sauce.
13. Grilled Mint-Wine Lamb Chops
Three simple ingredients are all that's required to create this lovely lamb chops dinner.
14. Duckling with Orange Sauce
Citrus pairs beautifully with this classic roasted duck.
15. Grilled Lemon Garlic Halibut Steaks
Easy, fresh and fast — this flavorful dish is on the table in less than 30 minutes.