Watch these salads disappear when you take them to summer barbecues and potlucks this summer.
Pasta salads offer quick-to-make and make-ahead possibilities. No wonder we turn to them time and again. Plug them into summer meals where they’ll liven up plain grilled meats or make them a meal when tossed with grilled veggies! Some of our favorite fastest salad picks are here for you to add to your collection.
Five Summer Meals that Start with Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® Recipes
- Antipasto Pasta Salad—Just add fresh plums or peaches, fresh green beans and savory focaccia or crusty French bread to make a meal using this flavorful main-dish salad. Fruit-flavored sorbet finishes off the meal.
- Layered Mexican Party Salad—Accompany this crowd-size salad with grilled tacos or fajitas, fresh melon slices and lemonade or margaritas. Brownies would be a tasty treat for dessert.
- Layered Summer Pasta Salad—Dish up this crowd-pleasing salad when you make grilled chicken sandwiches. Add watermelon wedges and your favorite chips. Offer fresh strawberries with fruit dip and sugar cookies for a sweet treat.
- Ranch Spinach Pasta Salad—Enjoy this salad when you grill pork tenderloin. All you’ll need are breadsticks and iced tea, with brownie sundaes for dessert.
- Sunny Broccoli Pasta Salad—Savor this salad when you grill hamburgers. Add cut-up fresh fruit and lemonade. Brownie s’mores would be the perfect end to this summery meal.
15-Minute Prep Pasta Faves
Ranch Spinach Pasta Salad
Garden Ranch Pasta Salad
Greek Tossed Pasta Salad
Layered Curry Pasta Salad
Three-Bean Pasta Salad
Crunchy Asian Pasta Salad
Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad
Sunny Broccoli Pasta Salad
Creamy Dijon Pasta Salad
Layered Summer Pasta Salad
Grilled Veggie Salads That Make a Meal
Grilled Asparagus and Fennel Pasta Salad
Italian Grilled Vegetable Pasta Salad
Pasta and Grilled Vegetable Salad
Grilled Summer Vegetable Pasta
Grilled Vegetables and Ravioli
Grilled Bell Pepper Panzanella Salad
More Summer Quick Picks
Black Beans and Greens
Broccoli, Feta and Tomato Salad
Caprese Salad with Greens
Italian Spinach and Mushroom Salad
Taos Tumble Salad
Sweet-and-Sour Cabbage Slaw
Warm Honey-Mustard Potato Salad
Learn More Than One Way to Toss a Salad
Look at our Fresh Salad Recipes and Ideas for more ways to solve the grillin’ side dilemma!