Looking for a dessert using Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix, vanilla frosting and decorating gel? Then check out this delicious poke cake recipe.
SAVE ON THIS RECIPE!
Follow our cake decorating tips complete with easy step-by-step photos for guaranteed success. For a groovy presentation, make cutout fondant flowers to capture that ’70s vibe!
1. Poke and twist wooden skewer halfway into cake at 1-inch intervals.
2. Pour each flavored gelatin over cake, allowing gelatin to fill holes.
3. Frost cooled cake, then draw vertical lines 1/4 inch apart with decorating gels.
4. Use a new fine-tip paintbrush to brush over the gel lines.
5. Roll fondant to 1/8-inch thickness; cut into flower shapes and rounds.
© 2013 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved