Betty Crocker® Potatoes Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the microwave directions for Pouch Flavored Mashed Potatoes?
- POUR 2 cups of hot water and pouch of Potatoes and Seasoning into 1 1/2 quart microwavable casserole or bowl, stir until completely moistened.
- COVER with microwavable plastic wrap, folding back one side to vent steam. Microwave on High 2 to 3 minutes or until hot. STIR with fork until blended, then whip until smooth.
Q. What are the microwave directions for Box Flavored Mashed Potatoes (two pouches per box)?
YOU WILL NEED FOR 1 POUCH (4 SERVINGS): 1 1/2 cups hot water, 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, 1/2 cup milk.
- STIR hot water, margarine, milk and 1 pouch Potatoes with Seasoning in 1 1/2 quart microwavable casserole or bowl until moistened.
- COVER tightly with microwavable plastic wrap, folding back one side to vent steam. MICROWAVE on High 2 to 6 minutes or until hot. STIR GENTLY with fork until blended. CAUTION: Dish will be hot, be careful to avoid steam.
- Microwave uncovered on High 12 to 18 minutes, stirring every 6 minutes, until pasta is tender (sauce will thicken). Dish will be hot. Refrigerate leftovers.
FOR 2 POUCHES (8 SERVINGS)
Double all ingredients. Use 2-quart microwavable casserole or bowl. Microwave on High 3 to 10 minutes or until hot.