Relive those up-all-night pillow fights and help your tween daughter throw a super fun sleepover that’s sure to make the A-list. Whether she’s had girls over at the house before or it’s her first time hosting a sleepover, having a theme can make sleepovers twice as fun! With a little extra effort, your daughter and her friends will be having a glitzy-glam time, just like their favorite movie stars!
Kick up the exclusive feel with invite-only attendance. Have your daughter print out downloadable invitations and hand out to her chosen VIPs.
Ask the girls to bring any makeup, accessories, curling irons/rollers—whatever they may need to get ready for a fashion shoot!
Strike a Pose
Tweens love taking pictures. Help 'em steal the scene with their very own photoshoot.
- Set the stage with a glitzy backdrop—curtains, sheets and poster board all work well.
- Take pics doing glamorous and funny poses. Think group shots and individual poses.
- Have fun by introducing cheap props like feather boas and movie star sunglasses.
- You can use a digital camera but it's also fun to purchase an izone camera which instantly prints out photobooth pics for each girl to take with her!
Dance, Dance, Dance
Help your daughter make an awesome dance mix of her and her friends' favorite songs for a wild and crazy dance party! If the girls are especially motivated, they can put together their own music video.
Read All About It
Buy tween-loved magazines and encourage the other girls to bring their own. Everyone can swap.
Rumor Has It
Try this fun get-to-know-you game: Outrageous Rumors! This game is based off the game Two Truths and a Lie. We all know celebrities have some crazy stories told about them. Time for the girls to make up some crazy rumors of their own. Two are lies but one is true! Each girl takes turn sharing hers while the others guess which is the lie.
Have the girls make a list of their favorite celebs and rent movies those celebs star in.
Feed Your Fancy
Don't forget the munchies! This is a sleepover, after all. The first round of food should be put into and set on nice tableware, to fit the glamorous theme.
The second round of food is pizza-themed for late-night sleepover cravings!
- Everyone has pizza at sleepovers — get the girls to start a new twist on the ever-popular pizza staple, with Pizza-ria Chex® Mix that includes real cheese chunks, pepperoni and more!
- Pizza dessert! Try Cookie Pizza Dessert (delicious & also gluten-free)