Discover an easy way for you and your friends to get an assortment of homemade cookies for the holidays—while baking only one kind! To get a jump start on your baking, use a dependable Betty Crocker mix, and you’ll have cookies or bars in a snap. What could be easier and tastier?
Make It Special!
- Assign each guest one recipe, or choose recipes among a group of friends. Each guest bakes and brings a dozen cookies for each guest to take home. So for example, if there are six of you, each person makes six dozen cookies.
- Print cookie recipes for each guest on festive computer paper or card stock.
- Purchase inexpensive large, plastic holiday trays for cookie collecting (one for each guest). Each guest can arrange one dozen of their cookies on each tray. Wrap the trays with red or green plastic wrap.
- Ways to dress up your cookies:
- Cut bars into bite-size squares rather than the regular size.
- Place mini-size bars in mini-size cupcake liners.
- Individually wrap cookies baked on sticks, and tie with ribbons.