Satisfy your love of comfort food in record time! Make these quick dumplings over creamy soup that’s filled with peas and carrots for an easy chicken dumpling dinner that will warm you right up.
• Poultry packaged in clear, sealed plastic wrap on a plastic tray doesn’t need to be repackaged.
• Poultry wrapped in butcher paper should be repackaged in plastic wrap, foil or resealable plastic freezer bags.
• Store in the meat compartment or coldest part of refrigerator, or freeze as soon as possible.
• Cook or freeze poultry within 2 days of the sell-by date.
• If the poultry is uncooked poultry, whole or in parts, you can store it in a refrigerator (36° to 40°F) for 1-2 days or in the freezer (0°F or colder) for 12 months (whole chicken); 9 months (chicken pieces).
• If the poultry is uncooked ground poultry, you can store it in a refrigerator (36° to 40°F) for 1-2 days or in the freezer (0°F or colder) for 3-4 months.
• If the poultry is cooked poultry, you can store it in a refrigerator (36° to 40°F) for 2 days or in the freezer (0°F or colder) for 4 months.
Serve this home-style dish with a bagged ready-to-eat salad from the produce section.
You can use 1 cup of your favorite frozen vegetable combination instead of the peas and carrots.
For tender dumplings, don’t overmix the dough. Mix just until moistened.
© 2017 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved