Savor Italian flavors in just 20 minutes! This mild fish is gently baked to perfection with crushed tomatoes, garlic, lemon zest and cannellini beans. Recipe courtesy of Reynolds.
SAVE ON THIS RECIPE!
Reynolds® Oven Bag Tips:
• This recipe works great in the microwave. Prepare ingredients as directed, except place oven bag in a microwave-safe 13x9-inch baking dish. Microwave on HIGH power 6 to 7 minutes, turning dish after 3 mins if dish is too large to rotate in your microwave. Check for doneness and garnish.
• Substitute flounder or any mild flavored fish for tilapia, if desired.
• Substitute chicken broth and 2 teaspoons lemon juice for white wine, if desired.
• Remember to cook thicker fish fillets a little longer.
• Serve with garden salad and crusty bread.
© 2013 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved