Reynolds® Oven Bag Tips:
• This recipe works great in the microwave. Prepare ingredients as directed, except place oven bag in a microwave-safe 13x9-inch baking dish. Microwave on HIGH power 6 to 7 minutes, turning dish after 3 mins if dish is too large to rotate in your microwave. Check for doneness and garnish.
• Substitute flounder or any mild flavored fish for tilapia, if desired.
• Substitute chicken broth and 2 teaspoons lemon juice for white wine, if desired.
• Remember to cook thicker fish fillets a little longer.
• Serve with garden salad and crusty bread.