Posted 10/1/2010 4:19:02 PM
After a few changes, these turned out great. I used Youkon Golden fingerling potatoes, and as for the seasoning I used my own house seasoning, and it is.
My own House Seasoning Ingredients
• 2.12 oz. paprika (one bottle)
• 3/4 cup Brown sugar or white sugar if you wish.
• 3 tablespoons onion powder
• 3 tablespoons garlic salt
• 1 tablespoons celery salt
• 1 tablespoons black pepper corns
• 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
• 1 teaspoon mustard powder
• 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
• 4 pkgs. (½ box) Sazon Goya (con azafran)
• One smoked dried pablano peppers (deseeded and toasted)
• Two dried chipotle pepper (deseeded and toasted)
• Two dried Ancho Chile’s (deseeded and toasted)
Place in food processor and grind until well combined.
To use as a marinade use ¼ cup of house seasoning and ½ cup of olive oil in large Zip lock baggie and marinade up to 24 hours
This house seasoning is good on beef, pork, and poultry
and now I find it's also good on potatoes too, try it you will like it Mikeie