Enjoy delightful fondue made with peanut butter, sugar and honey that’s ready in 15 minutes.
cup packed brown sugar
cup creamy peanut butter
Pieces of assorted cakes, candies and fruit, if desired (see Holiday Hints, below)
Heat brown sugar, half-and-half and honey to boiling in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Pour into fondue pot or individual serving bowls. Dip assorted cakes, candies and fruit into fondue.
To make fondue even more fun:
• Use chocolate-covered candy dessert sticks for dipping.
• Use sugar-cone sundae cups for individual-size fondue.
• Place chocolate sprinkles in a separate bowl into which to dip fondue-coated foods.
Try these tempting dippers:
• Purchased pound cake cut into cubes or seasonal shapes
• Animal crackers or graham cracker squares
• Strawberries, grapes, pineapple chunks, banana slices, apple slices and pear slices
• Small pretzel twistsùplain or fudge-covered
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup
- Calories from Fat
% Daily Value
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.