Link Love: 5 Creative Egg Decorating Ideas
Filling your basket with beautifully decorated eggs has never been easier.
1. Making homemade confetti eggs, also known as cascarones, is a traditional Easter activity Betty blogger Yvette Marquez carries on in her kitchen. Legend has it that it’s good luck if you have a cascarón broken over one’s head! (via Muy Bueno)
2. We’re suckers for sprinkles around here (surprise, surprise), so these pastel nonpareil-covered eggs grabbed our attention immediately. Tip: Use plastic or foam eggs if you don’t want your hard-boiled eggs to go to waste! (via Studio DIY)
3. Add some glitz to your Easter gifts with this easy glitter technique courtesy of Betty blogger Stephanie Wise. Just make sure you put paper down first to avoid a time-consuming cleanup! (via Girl Versus Dough)
4. Eggs, decorative washi tape and scissors are all the equipment you need to embellish these hard-boiled beauties. (via Lovely Indeed)
5. Creating these marbelized eggs takes mere minutes! Just gather up your eggs (real or plastic), some cast-off nail polish, a cup of water and go to town. (via Little Inspiration)