Let the games begin! Sunday afternoons are an excellent time to get friends together and celebrate championship football games with good food. This game-watching menu has a Tex-Mex vibe that's high on flavor and easy on the cook. Just follow our tips and you'll be known as everyone's favorite party hosts.
Let Your Invitations Bowl Over Your Guests
- Make an invitation to resemble a scoreboard. Decorate it with sports stickers found at party and gift stores. Indicate "The clock is running, so don't be late."
- Or look at the many choices for doing online invitations. They are perfect for these casual events and you’ll more likely get an RSVP!
Get to Know the Stars
- Pin the name of a current player, coach or game-winning MVP on the backs of guests as they arrive. Guests then have to guess who they are by asking questions of others.
- Look for more trivia to add into your event by checking out official NFL history.
Decorate with Style
- Create team pennants from colored card stock, and attach to wooden sticks. Place a bunch in a spray-painted foam ball for a centerpiece. Scatter collector sports cards around the centerpiece.
- Use our centerpiece-worthy Football Cupcake Pull-Aparts on the serving table, using a green table runner or that Easter basket grass to extend the playing field!