Classic Christmas Brunch
Ideas so warm and cozy Santa will be tempted to stay for more than milk and cookies.
Making Breakfast Sprits Bright
Butter Goes Festive
• Use tiny star holiday cookie cutters to make festive pats of butter.
• Another way to make festive pats is to place softened butter in holiday ice-cube molds, freeze, and then pop out to serve.
• Dust springs of fresh rosemary or frozen cranberries with powdered sugar to create a snowy look.
• Cut shapes from slices of red and green peppers using holiday cookie cutters to garnish quiche and cheese to top slices of egg bake.
Settings that Sparkle
• Save bows, ribbons and wrapping paper while opening presents and challenge everyone to create their own place setting.
• Another idea is draw names and create a setting for the person whose name you drew.