What you’ll need:
- 2 cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup kosher (coarse) salt
- 1 tablespoon cream of tartar
- 1 package (0.14 oz) unsweetened soft drink mix (any color)
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Additional Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour, if necessary
- Large bowl
1. In large bowl, stir together flour, salt, cream of tartar and soft drink mix.
2. Pour water and oil over top of mixture. Stir or mix with hands until ball forms. (If mixture is too “sticky,” add more flour until it comes together to form a ball.) DO NOT EAT.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- Use any flavor soft drink mix to create different play dough colors.
- To keep the play dough fresh, store in resealable food-storage plastic bags.