How to Make Lemon Salt Scrub
Your pantry has all of the ingredients you need to make this homemade skin-smoothing recipe.
What you’ll need:
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- ½ cup kosher (coarse) salt
- Container with tight-fitting cover
1. In a container with a tight-fitting cover, mix all of the ingredients.
2. Place approximately one tablespoon of scrub on skin at a time (avoiding contact with eyes). Scrub onto skin in a circular motion using washcloth or hands. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Rinse with warm water, and pat dry with a towel. (Not intended for consumption.)
- This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.
- If the scrub is too coarse for your preference, add an additional tablespoon of oil.
- For a twist, add a teaspoon of finely chopped rosemary.