Quick and Easy Dinner: Taco Night
Taco night is a quick and easy way to satisfy the family any night of the week.
Taco Night Tips
Set up a serve-yourself taco bar with bowls of:
- Shredded lettuce
- Crystal Farms Mexican shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Beef or chicken (seasoned with Old El Paso® Taco Seasoning Mix)
- Old El Paso® salsa
- Old El Paso® refried beans
Host a Taco Party
Invite friends for a taquisa (taco party). Try these easy ideas:
- Make a taco pizza or pizza Mexicana for your guests.
- Prepare easy guacamole as another dip option with your chips and salsa.
- Serve frozen strawberry or raspberry margaritas (non-alcoholic ones for the kids, of course).