We’re walking you through how to make the perfect grilled salmon for four. This easy dish is big on protein, low on prep time and takes just 20 minutes from start to finish.
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- Gas or charcoal grill
- Grill brush
1. Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut salmon into 4 serving pieces. Brush salmon with 1 tablespoon of butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Carefully brush oil on grill rack. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 14 minutes, brushing 2 to 3 times with remaining 1 tablespoon butter, until salmon flakes easily with fork. Serve with lemon wedges.
- For Herbed Grilled Salmon: Sprinkle salmon with 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Substitute olive oil for butter.
- For Honey-Dijon Grilled Salmon: Mix 2 tablespoons each honey and Dijon mustard. Brush mixture on fish before grilling. Omit salt and butter.
Ways to use: