Bite-sized brownies will score points on game day.
Football season has kicked off. That means it’s time to stake your claim on your favorite corner of the couch and settle in for the game.
Of course, part of the fun of watching football is the tasty bites that you can enjoy at the same time, like pizza, nachos and beer. But don’t forget a sweet treat! Brownie bites are a great snacking dessert to whip up and enjoy. Ultimately, they take about a half hour total to go from mixing to mouth. How deliciously easy is that?
How to Make Brownie Bites:
- You will need a 10.25 oz. pouch of Betty Crocker brownie mix, a mini muffin pan and 24 mini muffin liners.
- Prepare the brownies according to package directions. You can make them special by adding some mix-ins, like chopped nuts, mini chocolate chips, crushed candy bars or even crumbled bacon.
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined mini muffin cups. You can use a small cookie scoop to ease the process.
- The baking time will be similar to the package directions. Closely monitor the brownie bites during the last few minutes to ensure that they don’t overbake.
- Let cool slightly before removing from the pan. The brownies can be enjoyed while they are still warm.