22. Michigan: Honey Nut Cherry Crunch Chex Mix
Serve up a taste of cherry country with this crunchy snack made with Honey Nut Chex cereal, Rice Chex cereal, cashews and cherries.
23. Minnesota: Goin’ Fishin’ Chex Mix
If you’re a Minnesotan, you can go fishing on one of the state’s 10,000-plus lakes—or you can stay inside and whip up this cheesy snack that’s ready to eat in less than 30 minutes.
24. Mississippi: Mississippi Mud Pie Chex Mix
Just like a mud pie or cake, you’ll find chocolate, pecans and marshmallows in this delicious mix that takes its name from the dark chocolate color found on the banks of the Mississippi River.
25. Missouri: Dirt ‘n’ Worms Chex Mix
The kids will love this sweet Chex mix reminiscent of a very famous Missouri native, Mark Twain, creator of the legendary character Huck Finn.
26. Montana: Buttery Trail Chex Mix
Hit the trail and think of great open spaces with this delectable mix inspired by Montana.
27. Nebraska: Steakhouse Chex Mix
Get all the flavors of a Nebraska steakhouse special—steak sauce, garlic and fried onions—in a snack named for a state known for legendary steaks.
28. Nevada: Gold Nuggets Chex Mix
The cheesy puffed corn in this mix is reminiscent of the gold nuggets that make Nevada the leading gold-producing state in the nation.
29. New Hampshire: Ski Chalet Cocoa Chex Mix
Named for the big ski hills of New Hampshire, this snack mix will be a favorite for skiers, chalet-dwellers and chocolate lovers alike.
30. New Jersey: Italian Chex Mix
Balsamic vinegar and Italian seasonings bring bold flavors to our New Jersey snack mix.
31. New Mexico: Spicy Chipotle Chex Mix
Chipotles and chili powder add a smoky, spicy kick to this snack mix.
32. New York: Buffalo Chex Mix
Kick your party up a notch with a buffalo-spiced concoction of Chex cereals, pretzels and Parmesan-flavored crackers.