How to Make a Easter Bunny Rabbit Cake
Baking up this impressive bunny is easier than you think!
What you’ll need:
1. Heat oven to 350°F. (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Grease two 6-inch round cake pans, one 10-oz custard cup and 2 regular-size muffin cups with shortening; coat with flour (do not use cooking spray).
2. Make cake batter as directed on box. Pour cake batter in custard cup and muffin cups, filling about two-thirds full; divide remaining batter between cake pans.
3. Bake the cake rounds and custard cup 21 to 26 minutes, cupcakes 17 to 21 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove cakes from cake pans, custard cup and muffin cups, placing rounded sides up on cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Using a serrated knife, cut off rounded portion of cakes.
5. Spread remaining frosting over cake. Unroll red fruit flavored snack. Cut 2 large circles and 12 small circles out of snack. Press onto bottoms of bunny feet and front paws.
6. Place blue chocolate candies and red licorice on bunny face to make eyes and mouth. Cut remaining marshmallow in half crosswise. Using an edible black pen, draw whiskers on each marshmallow half. Place on bunny face to make cheeks.
7. Unroll punch berry fruit flavored snack; cut into three sections. Wrap around Bugles™ snacks to make carrot shapes. Cut green sour candies in half crosswise; press into large end of each carrot to make greens on carrot.